Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I'm So Board

As most of us are, I am a visual person.  Sometimes I have to just group things together so I can "get the vision".  So I made this Idea Board to see if a potential fabric I found for awning would work.  Right now the outdoor fabric is 50% at JoAnn's so I don't know how long the sale will be since it is seasonal, and need to figure it out soon.



  • Exterior paint...that will probably change 32 times before I make a final decision.  I like the idea of having it Antique White so it is neutral then I can change the decor or theme to whatever my flight of fancy is at the time (can't help it, I'm a Gemini).
  • Same goes for the flooring, would like to keep it neutral as well.  Don't get me wrong, I love all those cool retro colors they have out now but sometimes it just seems like 'too much' when I look at them on Pinterest.
  • Found the Coleman cooler at a thrift store for $5bucks *happy clap* and it is the standard dark green *yawn* so I will be painting it in an enamel but haven't gotten the spray paint yet.
  • I made the pillow covers and door mat.  Gotta love Photoshop.
  • Found the set of suitcases at an awesome thrift store while visiting my folks in Oregon.
  • Got the enamel canisters from eBay.  I love the retro ones and were looking at a bunch, but these just made me smile and I like how I can change the content labels.
  • And the Therm-A-Jug was from eBay as well, just haven't found any that were in good shape around here and our thrift stores here in OC just don't seem to carry vintage-y items.
  • I'm still not sure about the faucet, but I like the low arc to this one since there is not much clearance from the sink to the above cupboard.
And of course, there will be other Disneyland items since I am such a Disnerd!

2 comments:

  1. Love it all!~ Can you come help me with mine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nay Nay Brenda, yours is fabulouso!!! You don't need any help!! Silly girl...

    ReplyDelete